Wednesday 1 April 2009

It's been a long time....




Oh dear I haven't really kept this upto date but hey if any of you want to know anything you just ask anyway!!

Well as many of you know i didn't go back to Oz sadly....but maybe in years to come! So now the plab is to fine a real job! No more macs, well i'm trying anyway and nobody seems to want me! I've not worked for like 6 weeks now its awesome....well apart from the obvious issue of cash! Never mind i'm sure I will find something soon! So keep your fingers crossed.

Last weekend us 'kids' went to skegvegas together! It was great fun apart from the bad weather! Boo!! Harriet talks more than us all put together! She is well cute....well most of the time!!

I don't really have a great deal to say but just thought i'd post something so you didn't think i'd disappered of the face of the earth!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have finally put some other pics on here and now the first thing you see is not my wrinkly face!!!!!!!!
You will find a job soon I am positive. make the most of your time off.

Love you loads x x x x