Sunday 18 January 2009

I'm off again!! yay!



Christmas and New year were good, worked a lot but when I wasn't working we spent most of our time together as a family which was dead nice. Harriet really enjoyed this Christmas which made it even more fun for me...although i'm still like a child. She got soooooooooo much and now has about 1,000 babies, all called baby! lol . I dressed up as Santa as a bit of fun but Harriet was that scared when I knocked on the door she wet her pants...i felt awful!

I have also been trying to master guitar hero and the band one...which has lead to many laughs and many fights too! But Harriet is a master at it...well she thinks she is!! lol



Well as a birthday present to myself I have booked a flight to Australia :) :) :) I can't stop smiling!! So in a month I'll be flying out...but I only have a visa until June but I think I will be trying for a 3 year visa if everything goes to plan! I can't wait to see all my friends and I def can't wait to get some sun!!!!!
Dad and I took Harriet to feed the ducks the other day, it was lovely. She is a right little chatter box and is always asking why? What are they doing? Who is that? So I was tired fro talking not walking when we got in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe your going again but its what makes you happy so im very happy for you. Also cant believe the fact that we have hardly seen each other since you've been back, i mean jesus we spoke more when you were thousands of miles away.

Gonna miss you and wow harriet has gotten so big, how is she and the rest of your family?

speak soon huni
loves ya
p.s. told you i still read this from time to time. :D