Friday 5 September 2008

New Zealand



It was FAB!! I went to New Zealand and stayed with my A Level Media studies Tutor Rachael. She has been living in NZ for a year with her boyfriend so i spent a week with them. Rachael and I went to auckland for the day and did the Skywalk round the tower. It was amazing check it out on http://www.skywalk.co.nz/ that'll show you what we did. I've got a pic of me leaning out over the edge so i'll get it on here when i get round to it.


I hired a car and drove to Rotura for the day, it was lovely. A great drive too, it was three hours but the scenery was great. You drive past some of the places where Lord Of the Rings were filmed. It is sooooooooooo green, not like Australia and we've just had the winter so its only going to get browner!!


I've been offered my own store to run if i return after Christmas but not sure I want to come back and leave all my family and friends just to work for McDoanld's!! It's exactly same, the bosses, the rude customers and the idiot staff no matter what country you are in so i think i'm going to persue something else. Although this has been an amazing experience! :)


I've just moved house, i've been living with Simon the store manager his wife Lynn and their kids Sandy and Ru. I've really enjoyed living there. For the rest of the time I will be living in the city with 3 guys. They are all dead nice but haven't got a clue...plus the house smells of boys!!!!!


Yesterday i went shopping and didn't have anywhere to put put my chilled stuff so i was moving things round and oh my lord......i'm surprised they are alive with the amount of mould growing in there...i soon sorted that out. Next is to put the toilet seat down!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if you stay until Christmas, you should know that is not enough time to train them to put the toilet seat down!!!!
You will make whatever decision is right for you and like you say you have had a wonderful experience and you will never forget it.
Love you.
Mum

Louise said...

Ick!!! boys smells... mine are only small but they smell already!!!
You are crazy doing that skywalk... it does look good,but I think I'd wimp out!!!
You'll make the right descision for you, if you want to stay or come home... just think about where has the best 'life' opportunities for you.
X